1. Understanding the basics of manual Web platforms testing;
2. Breaking things and finding problems;
3. Designing test scenarios, scripts, or procedures;
4. Understanding bug tracking systems such as Jira or Trello;
5. Understanding how to write test documentation;
6. English (intermediate+ level, written and spoken).
1.Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
2. Various projects and tasks which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
3. Flexible working hours and flexible approach to work;
4. Paid vacation and sick days, national holidays;
5. English classes;
6. Corporate events and parties;
7. Team that really rocks.
1. Daily Manual Testing of features;
2. Bugs documentation (Write detailed steps to reproduce the issue);
3. Requirements analysis;
4. Create documentation of test scenarios for projects (test documentation creation and support);
5. Communication with the development team and management.