1. 3+ years of experience as a frontend developer.
2. React, redux, sass.
4. REST API.
6. Work in team.
1. English — Ability to verbally discuss project and possible solutions. Good grammar required.
2. React Native
3. Experience on backend
4. Angular, VueJs
5. PWA (Progressive web app)
1.Competitive compensation depending on skills and experience level;
2. Your personal MacBook PRO;
3. Various projects and tasks which help you to grow professionally and advance your career;
4. Flexible working hours and flexible approach to work;
5. Paid vacation and sick days, national holidays;
6. English classes;
7. Corporate events and parties;
8. Team that really rocks.
1. Develop SPA in an agile environment.
2. Create/improve app architecture.
3. Cover code functionality with unit, integration tests.
Our company has multiple projects to offer for next industries — real estate, health care, construction, management, ordering services.
We cannot describe all of the projects we offer, but here are a couple examples.
Our apps are complex, multi-role SPA written in modern React and TypeScript with Java backend and swagger API documentation.
One of them is a Progressive Web App working in offline mode and in real time where users can manage 1000+ real estate properties and jobs related to those properties via integrated marketplace, conduct inspections and communicate with other users — all inside the app.
Other one is a platform for patients and doctors to communicate, track and analyze their health, manage data and finances inside the app.
Every user role has its own user interface fine tuned to their functionalities — either mobile app or desktop dashboard.
Join the team and impact the future of the app — exact app will be discussed with selected candidates.