We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Java Back End Engineer in the early stages of your software development career. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies under the mentorship of our qualified developers. Start building your IT career with the ORIL team!
● Technical requirements:
◦ Higher technical education (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related fields) — may be incomplete;
◦ Understanding of object-oriented programming;
◦ Knowledge of Java Core programming language;
◦ Familiar with Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Data);
◦ Version Control (GIT);
◦ Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB) — will be a plus.
◦ At least Intermediate English level;
◦ Ability to understand issues within a code base and take guidance from other team members;
◦ Good communication skills.
● Competencies and Behaviours:
◦ Responsible and proactive attitude to work;
◦ Ability to prioritize, manage own workload, and deliver agreed activities consistently on time;
◦ Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things.
● Other requirements:
◦ Location — Lviv, Ukraine;
◦ Possibility to dedicate enough time for work
◦ Any non-commercial experience of programming — ability to show examples of your code at GitHub;
◦ Completed programming courses.
◦ Deliver quality code;
◦ Participate in code review;
◦ Work as a part of the team and keep on improving professional knowledge.
◦ Competitive compensation;
◦ Full-time flexible working schedule;
◦ Mentorship and regular feedback sessions;
◦ Easy-going team and supportive friendly environment;
◦ Further employment is possible based on performance review and company needs.