We are looking for a Junior Recruiter in the early stages of your career to join our HR team.
We’re on a roll taking our company to the next level and need your help to do it even faster. It’s a great opportunity to apply your Recruiting skills, gain great professional experience, and implement your own ideas and initiatives.
- Completed recruitment courses;
- At least Intermediate Strong English level;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to present our company and open roles to potential candidates;
- Basic understanding of the IT industry, programming languages, technologies, roles, etc.
- Desire to develop and grow in the recruitment sphere;
- Familiarity with sourcing techniques;
- Comfortable working with G-Suite (spreadsheets, documents);
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively in a fast-moving environment;
- Team and result-oriented attitude.
Will be a plus:
- Experience as a Talent Sourcer/ Trainee Recruiter or similar role.
- Active search of candidates according to open positions;
- Screen and select resumes;
- Build and maintain a diverse and high-quality candidate pipeline across a variety of positions and skillsets;
- Schedule interviews;
- Build relationships with candidates and keep in touch with all potential prospects;
- Create a great candidates experience;
- Maintain a positive company brand.
- Opportunities for career growth and self-development;
- A lot of learning in the proficient team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Accounting Support Services;
- Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
- Regular team-building activities;
- The ambitious, supportive and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization.