- 1,5+ years of experience in a DevOps role
- Strong background in Linux administration
- 1+ year AWS experience (vpc, ec2, s3, ecs, eks, route53, elb, IAM)
- Experience working with terraform
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- Experience working with Docker and Docker orchestration tools such as Docker Compose and Kubernetes.
- Experience working with message brokers (rabbitmq, sns/sqs, kafka)
- Experience working with relational and nonrelational DB’s
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Hands-on experience working with Git (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Atlassian administration (Jira, Confluence)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- At least Intermediate Strong (B2) English level
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of and experience implementing or maintaining an IT environment in compliance with ISO 27001
- Knowledge of Grafana, Prometheus, Atlas MongoDB
- Involved in the day to day operations of administering the company’s internal and clients’ systems
- Build and maintain highly available scaling systems
- Configure & maintain server monitoring solutions
- Define, develop, and lead continuous integration and deployment pipelines;
- Participating in architecture design
- Work closely with Development teams
- Manage onboarding and offboarding of new team members to assure compliance with our client’s security, privacy, and data protection procedures
- Creating project documentation
- Willingness to research and implement continuous improvements to processes and technologies used
Our partner is a health technology company pioneering the use of objective measures to aid in the early detection and screening of mental health conditions.
the Web App that helps to predict stress conditions according to gathered biometric data.
Technologies: Node.js, NestJS, Python, MongoDB, React.js
Team: 2 back end developers, 2 front end developers, Tech/Team Lead, DevOps, QA Manual, UI/UX Designer, PM.
Stage: from scratch