Our partner is a health technology company pioneering the use of objective measures to aid in the early detection and screening of mental health conditions.
The client has several software products and has plans to grow. The current team consists of 10 Ukrainian specialists and several specialists in narrow technical areas across the globe.
- Collaborate with a team of doctors, engineers, and fellow data scientists around product goals and novel sensing modalities;
- Develop validated biomarkers with the use of deep learning and machine learning algorithms, and contribute to their integration into the final product;
- Develop novel analytic strategies for physiological signals collected from medically graded device and data collected with wearable devices;
- Document and communicate results to the team in preparation for regulatory filing.
- A degree in Biomedical Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science;
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Proficiency with Python and associated machine learning libraries such as Numpy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow/Keras/PyTorch;
- Solid knowledge of ML solutions design patterns;
- Working knowledge of AI/ML and Data Engineering tools in any major cloud platform such as GCP, AWS, or Azure;
- Hands-on experience with ML operationalization;
- Proficiency in querying Relational and Non-relational databases;
- Ability to innovate features and models beyond basic routines to meet performance objectives;
- Proficiency in implementing innovative solutions and techniques based on academic data science and machine learning literature;
- Passionate for developing products to serve patients and make lives better;
- Drives towards a positive outcome as the work you will do will directly impact the standard of care worldwide;
- Entrepreneurial, independent and collaborative;
- Proficiency in English and excellent written and verbal scientific communication and time management skills (at least B2 English level).
Will be a plus:
- PhD desired;
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up;
- Experience working with ECG (or other cardiac signals), EEG, and/or clinical physiological data and/or data from wearable devices (e.g., Garmin, Apple Watch);
- Familiarity with health and medical regulatory processes;
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services.