● Technical requirements:
◦ Higher technical education (Computer Science, Software Engineering, Applied Mathematics or related fields) — may be incomplete;
◦ Understanding of object-oriented programming principles;
◦ Basic knowledge of TypeScript — will be a plus;
◦ Basic Node.js experience;
◦ Version Control (GIT);
◦ Knowledge of NoSQL databases (MongoDB) — will be a plus;
◦ Familiarity with any of Node.js frameworks (Express, NestJS) — will be a plus.
◦ At least Intermediate English level;
◦ Ability to understand issues within a code base and take guidance from other team members;
◦ Good communication skills.
● Competencies and Behaviours:
◦ Responsible and proactive attitude to work;
◦ Ability to prioritize, manage own workload, and deliver agreed activities consistently on time;
◦ Keen to constantly learn and improve your own skills, and not afraid to learn new things.
● Other requirements:
◦ Location — Lviv, Ukraine;
◦ Possibility to dedicate enough time for work
◦ Any non-commercial experience of programming — ability to show examples of your code at GitHub;
◦ Completed programming courses.
◦ Competitive compensation;
◦ Full-time flexible working schedule;
◦ Mentorship and regular feedback sessions;
◦ Easy-going team and supportive friendly environment;
◦ Further employment is possible based on performance review and company needs.
◦ Deliver quality code;
◦ Participate in code review;
◦ Work as a part of the team and keep on improving professional knowledge.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Node.js Back End Engineer in the early stages of your software development career. You’ll have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies on the real ongoing project under the mentorship of our qualified developers. Get new experience and start building your IT career with the ORIL team ✌
✔ Recruitment stages:
Please, add GitHub and LinkedIn accounts to your CV. Also, provide us information about any work experience you have undertaken that would be relevant and could relate to becoming a software developer.
#1 — Send your application;
#2 — Receive and complete a technical test task;
#3 — Attend a short interview with the HR manager;
#4 — Pass technical interview;
#5 — Receive feedback and start your internship;
#6 — Successfully complete the 3 months internship and pass final technical interview;
#7 — Receive final feedback and recommendations from our technical expert and HR manager;
#8 — Further employment is possible based on company needs and performance review.
✔ How does the internship look like?
◦ 3 months of practical work on the ongoing project as a part of the team;
◦ Regular code review and technical Q&A sessions;
◦ Technical interview after the internship ending;
◦ Detailed feedback and further recommendations;
◦ Potential job offer (not guaranteed, based on company needs and performance).