At least 1 year of SMM experience.
● Excellent writing and language skills.
● English: intermediate level or higher.
● Effectively communicate information and ideas in written, audio, and video format.
Creativity and analytical mindset.
Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
Building and maintaining relationships with the company’s target audience, online and offline.
Working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
Nice to have:
● Marketing degree.
● Experience with Google Analytics.
● Superior time management;
● Up-to-date knowledge of the top-notch social media marketing tools ( Buffer, Amplifr, IFTTT, etc. )
● Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to the analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
● Great Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy, and conflict resolution.
● Team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (ie: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
● Full-time flexible working schedule, possibility of remote work;
● Comfortable, cozy, and well-equipped office with own backyard;
● Modern working place (MacBook or other preferred hardware);
● 20 business days of paid vacation / 5 paid sick leaves / public holidays in Ukraine.
● Competitive compensation;
● Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
● Accountant and Taxes are at the company’s expense.
● Individual budget for self-education;
● Team building activities, office parties, and trips.
Team & Personal growth:
● The ambitious, supportive, and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization.
Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
● Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target audience (customers, existing team, candidates, professional network)
● Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written, and audio/podcast).
● Monitor, listen and respond to users’ and customers’ comments.
● Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
● Oversee design,
— Social media graphics for all profiles: LinkedIn, Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
— Ad design.
● Manage company’s profiles on professional listing platforms like UpWork, Google My Business, YouTeam, etc. Continuously improve these profiles to maximize results.
● Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
● Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social media marketing strategy. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
Analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.