2+ years of UX/UI experience;
● Strong, fluent English; Ability to effectively present and communicate your design solutions within stakeholders;
● Understanding of USA culture and specific communication habits.
Strong UX/UI portfolio;
● Value Proposition Canvas
● Competitive analysis
● Jobs to be Done / User Personas + User Stories
● User Flow Diagram Design
● Wireframes (Figma)
● Prototypes (Figma)
● UI (Figma)
Basic understanding of software development fundamentals, technologies, and general application constructs;
● G Suite (Docs, Sheets)
● Sketch & Zeplin — nice to have
● Full-time flexible working schedule, possibility of remote work;
● Comfortable, cozy, and well-equipped office with own backyard;
● Modern working place (MacBook or other preferred hardware);
● 20 business days of paid vacation / 5 paid sick leaves / public holidays in Ukraine.
● Competitive compensation;
● Regular reviews and feedback meetings;
● Accountant and Taxes are at the company’s expense.
● Individual budget for self-education;
● Team building activities, office parties, and trips.
Team & Personal growth:
● The ambitious, supportive, and friendly team of professional developers, designers, managers, and specialists and outstanding support and synergy of the entire organization.
Product Design Phase:
● Implement the Design Phase process as described above;
● Team: work closely with project stakeholders (clients), project manager, BA, and tech team to achieve maximum results. Readiness to be a single designer on the Product Design team.
Secondary activities: maintain, support, and work on other client projects;
● Continuously work on improving design processes and quality of work;
● Secondary activities: work with Marketing/HR/BD on ORIL marketing and visual materials (i.e. website, graphics, etc.);
● Actively engage in Design Department life.
● A process that we established to build products that would have competitive strength because of insights found during UX activities and polished modern UI work;
● Contains, but not limited to, activities that are listed in the Requirements section;
● Communications is a major component of this process so that the candidate should have great communication skills and speak English fluently;
● Most of the time Product Design Phase is aimed to create designs for product MVP.