What you offer as minimum requirements:
· Excellent English verbal and written skills.
· Good team player, especially in an international team that heavily uses remote communication.
· Motivation to change the state of the art and push the limits of what seems possible.
· Expert knowledge of Java including object-oriented programming, design patterns, and algorithms.
· BSc or MSc degree in computer science or related field.
What may be desirable strengths depending on the position within the team:
· PhD degree in the areas of compilers, virtual machines, or programming languages.
· Knowledge of data science platforms and tools involving Python and/or R.
· Experience in compiler construction and/or LLVM platform.
What we offer:
· Challenging and changing tasks in the context of creating new products.
· Support for remote work and flexible working hours.
· International self-organized team with diverse backgrounds.
· Ability to publish your achievements.
· Opportunities for career growth.
· Competitive pay and benefits.
GraalVM Senior Developer — Oracle Labs
You are welcome to contribute to our groundbreaking GraalVM technology, impacting the whole IT world!
You like contributing to open-source? GraalVM Community Edition is free for production use thanks to its open-source license.
You like contributing to industrial-grade quality tools? GraalVM Enterprise Edition offers a sustainable development path and long-term maintenance guaranty.
If you prefer one or the other paradigm, our world-class research and advanced development team at Oracle Labs is constantly innovating in the area of compilers, virtual machines, and programming languages. We are looking for experienced Software Engineers having hands-on basic software development, who understand how things work under the hood.
Our teams are mainly based in Linz (Austria), Zurich (Switzerland), Prague and Brno (Czech Republic), and Redwood Shores (California). We are however also accepting applications from outstanding candidates in other locations.