• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject or equivalent experience in technology-related field
Technical Skills Required
• Familiarity with source control processes & tools (eg. Git, BitBucket, Subversion, CVS)
• Experience with IDE’s (eg. Eclipse, WebStorm, VisualStudio Code)
• Experience working with HTML, CSS, Less, AJAX and related UI and frontend
• Experience working with ecommerce systems
• Experience with Cloud (SaaS) concepts, architecture and delivery model beneficial
• Experience working with REST APIs
• Self-starter, with the ability to work independently and without the need for individual task-management and supervision.
• Ability to organise personal work time around client availability, travel requirements and other constraints in order to meet the assigned deliverables within agreed time/cost constraints and client expectations
￼• Knowledgeable in best practices and design patterns in JS.
• Excellent programming, unit testing, debugging and code organization skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrate analytic and problem-solving skills
• Quick learner and have a great attitude as a team player
• Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
• Competitive salary
• Benefit package (Medical insurance for you and your family; Life insurance; Additional vacation days; English courses)
• The possibility to accelerate your IT career in one of the biggest market leaders worldwide
• Design, implement and test new platform features and enhancements
• Acquire knowledge of existing code and refactor code as needed to meet the needs of
the evolving platform
• Collaborate and work with other members of the team to deliver high quality product
code on time
• Estimate level of effort to code and test moderately difficult to complex requirements
• Create key project deliverables, including technical specifications, unit tests, and tested
• Submit status updates on all project activities to the Team Lead/Project Manager
The Oracle Retail Consulting group is looking for dynamic professionals to join our Commerce
￼Consulting practice. Oracle is a market leader in eCommerce, Omni Channel, and Cloud and our consulting team is at the forefront of implementing industry leading solutions for our clients. This is a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment with tremendous opportunities for professional growth and development.
￼Through demonstrated expertise and skills in web application design and development, this person will become an indispensable project resource as part of a larger consulting team. Expertise and work efforts focus primarily on being a subject matter expert on our Commerce Cloud product to ensurequalityofprojectdeliverables. Theconsultingengineeroperatesunderminimalsupervision on medium to large size projects involving multiple products and/or platforms. This person works closely with an architect, a Project Manager, and other consulting engineers and achieves results through strong subject matter expertise, collaboration, and teamwork.
To perform at this level, strong analytical and technical skills are required. The ability to communicate effectively with team members and customers is a must.
￼We are looking for expert developers who can write clean, well-designed, readable, and elegant
￼code. We are looking for creative problem solvers and innovative thinkers. We offer a great
￼opportunity to work on a successful and growing team where you will be likely to see and use the
￼software you build in your daily life as you interact with brands around the world.
￼As a consulting Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on many different projects and
￼assume varying responsibilities. You will apply the knowledge of software architecture to perform
￼software development tasks associated with developing, debugging or designing software
￼applications according to provided design specifications.