● Fantastic analytical skills; ability to solve problems quickly, establish frameworks, think on your feet and generalize solutions.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills, tailored for a wide variety of audiences.
● BS degree in Computer Science or comparable professional experience.
● Technical expertise with REST APIs, Java, and SQL. You should be able to read code, though you aren’t an engineer.
● Hold your own in debates with technical architects and engineers.
● Experience developing SaaS products and technologies desired.
● Experience managing or leading a team through various cycles of product management planning and implementation.
● Experience with Agile a plus.
● MacBooks Pro instead of workstations
● Flexible work arrangements
● Life&Health Insurance
● Company lunches and snacks
● Full-time employment (regular employee hire)
● Cosy office in Odessa city center
● Access to Oracle University programs(Education/Certification)
About the Job:
We’re looking to hire someone who combines passion and experience for product strategy, technical problem-solving, and excellent communication skills to work closely with software development teams and user experience designers. Our product managers are product owners and you’ll have end-to-end ownership of your product space, and be responsible for strategy, execution, and go-to-market.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to help lead feature prioritization and delivery of web-based Opower Customer Service Interface Cloud Service. The Oracle Utilities Opower Customer Service Interface Cloud Service equips customer service representatives (CSRs) with the personalized energy insights they need to have satisfying customer conversations. The Customer Service Interface turns CSRs Into Energy Advisors and creates focused, more focused interactions.
● Own the vision and roadmap for customer experience features.
● Be the champion and voice of our utility clients.
● Work closely with clients, sales and marketing teams to understand the needs of our utility clients and drive adoption of our products.
● Work closely with UX designers to understand and articulate the needs of utilities customers and design products that will be adopted, understood, and easily used.
● Identify opportunities for new initiatives, and develop business plans, product plans, and success metrics to make the case for investment.
● Demonstrate outstanding product design and technical decisions.
● Apply deep curiosity and diligence to understand and evolve the technologies used at Opower.
● Review design documents and architecture, and participate in general technical discussions.
● Actively manage projects cross-functionally to ensure successful outcomes.
● Work as a product owner with technical scrum teams to prioritize product features and delivery.
● Managing the backlog and ensuring that business value is met with every deployment.
● Communicate, communicate, communicate across teams and with various groups across the organization.
Oracle’s Opower brand of products provides technology solutions to leading utility companies around the world. Every day, customers check their usage, compare rate plans, and save electricity to make a cleaner energy future — and Opower makes it all possible.
We are a creative and passionate group of highly-driven individuals, committed to building out the platform that powers the rapidly-evolving needs of utility companies while making the world a better, greener, place to live for us all. These are big goals, and we need talented folks with equally big ambitions. Join us!