• 3+ years of relevant work experience.
• University degree in technical subject — physics, mathematics, computer science or engineering is desirable.
• Experience in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project
• Strong skills in development (C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, Microsoft SQL Server).
• Strong technical problem solving skill.
• Agile/XP engineering practices experience.
• Experience of setup acceptable code review processes
• Requirements clarification, estimation, planning, risk management.
• Good verbal and written English.
• Experience of development Single Page Application (SPA) based on Angular, Backbone, React or other solution is a plus
• Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
• Competitive salary
• Benefit package (Medical insurance for you and your family; Life insurance; Additional vacation days; English courses)
• The possibility to accelerate your IT career in one of the biggest market leaders worldwide
• Lead development of complex single page application, full software development cycle technical analysis/technical design/implementation/testing/deployment.
• Supervise the activities and deliverables of less senior team members.
• Implement best practices in software development.
• Introduce TDD/BDD and Continuous Integration practices extensively.
• Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good engineering practices and habits.
• Accurate planning of the feature delivery
Oracle Maxymiser is the leading global solution for Customer Experience Optimisation, including multivariate testing, personalization, and omni-channel marketing and is part of Oracle Marketing Cloud stack.
Oracle Maxymiser empowers marketers to make smarter, objective decisions and deliver engaging customer experiences that improve conversion rates and revenues through continual channel optimization and personalization.
Oracle’s customer base is global covers almost every major business across all industry sectors. Oracle Maxymiser clients are principally global brands within the online retail, travel, financial services and media sectors
Oracle Maxymiser R&D team distributed across London, Dnipro and Kharkov.
Team area of expertise:
Data delivery solutions for “web analytics” data collected by the platform;
Analytical reporting solutions;
Automated offline data analysis.