Desired Skills and Experience
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Strong knowledge of Dev tools, debugging techniques
• Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Strong understanding of programming logic, standards, and constructs
• Problem solving: able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make recommendations
• English, upper intermediate (compulsory)
• Well organized, and efficient user of his/her own time
Nice to have:
• Experience with agile development & continuous delivery
• Experience with Node.js
Challenging, dynamic and fun working environment
Benefit package (Medical insurance for you and your family; Life insurance; Additional vacation days; English courses)
The possibility to accelerate your IT career in one of the biggest market leaders worldwide
Responsibilities will include:
• Translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of optimization campaigns — from simple A/B to complex multivariate tests
• Deployment of reporting and statistics for each optimization campaign
• Work with requirements
• Cross-platform support of optimization campaigns created by you and your colleagues
You will bridge the gap between requirements, design, technical implementation, and metrics of optimization campaigns taking an active role on both sides and defining how the campaign looks as well as how it works.
Purpose of the role:
• Expert level development and delivery of customer experience optimization campaigns.
• Proactive and vocal member of Agile team.
• Delivery of development work using the best practices, coding techniques, and front-end standards.
• Constant improvement of development team efficiency.
Oracle-Maxymiser is one of the world leaders in customer optimization.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to do his best creating optimization campaigns for the biggest customers across a few industries — Finance, Retail, Travel, Media and Telecom.