• 3+ years of practical experience as a QA Engineer
• Proven experience with desktop applications testing and manual testing
• Familiarity with the relevant application of UAT, testing, and integration testing methodologies
• Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy of observation
• Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business
• Clarity of written communication when describing an issue or QA failure
• Willing to learn CAD software and its file formats.
• Willing to learn and work with Oracle ecosystem.
• Basic knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages.
• Experience in tests automation.
• Challenging, dynamic, and fun working environment.
• Competitive salary.
• Benefit package (Official employment, Medical insurance for you and your family; Life insurance; Additional vacation days; English courses).
• The possibility to accelerate your IT career in one of the biggest market leaders worldwide.
• Develop a deep knowledge of the business rules for existing and new functionality
• Develop and review test plans and scripts providing functional correctness for new features and regression testing of existing functionality
• Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various manual and automated tools that are used in the QA and testing procedures
• Execute interactive test procedures
• Raise issues for identified test failures and verify bug fixesReview user documentation
• Contribute to enhanced usability of the product by identifying and documenting suggested improvements
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join a vibrant, cross-functional and brand-new development team in Odesa. You will be enhancing the most widely used construction collaboration software enabling the streamlined delivery of construction and infrastructure projects around the world. Your team’s mission will be building integrations between Oracle Aconex software and BIM and CAD software, developing and enhancing BIM (Building Information Modelling) plugins and applications that run on Windows and Mac OS. The team may also enhance the Aconex BIM cloud platform developed in Java. In your role, you will be responsible for testing and verifying the developed software and related services and ensuring that the software is ready for release to production.
About Oracle Global Business Unit
As part of Oracle, the Construction and Engineering Global Business Unit (CEGBU) is the world’s leading construction project and portfolio management software organization.
• This business has been consistently delivering double-digit growth for the last several years.
• We’re on track to become a billion-dollar business for Oracle in the near future.