Optime is a worldwide provider of software engineering services. Our focus is embedded software, telecommunications systems, network applications, and multimedia systems development. Our mission is to exceed customers’ expectations and set a new standard for industry-leading solutions.
We at Optime deliver software solutions with ultimate care and virtue and strive to be a trustworthy partner for our clients.
You’ll be working with our UK-based partner company on a project similar to WhatsApp & Viber, described as an end-to-end encrypted video and audio communication service with Crypto chat and Media sharing functionality. Our team is responsible for developing the whole project from scratch. However, the WebRTC module is already implemented by our CORE team, and now we need more Software Engineers to enrich the project and create a new and functionality-rich communicator module.
Technical stack of the project:
Linux, NestJS, IOS, MacOS, Swift, CoreData, WebRTC, Socket.io, Kafka, Redis, Ceph, PostgreSQL, Mongo, Kubernates, AWS.
- Design, architect, and develop SDKs, applications, and extensions for iOS and iPadOS;
- Building composable UI blocks based on Figma designs.
- Operate in a flexible R&D environment within the scope of common product goals;
- Collaborate with software engineers, designers, QA engineers, and other product teams to build complex products;
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency.
- 1+ years of experience in the development of mobile applications for iOS (Swift);
- Work experience with UIKit, UICollectionViewLayout, LayoutConstraints, SizeClasses;
- Project profiling (memory leaks, 60 fps...);
- Good to have CoreAnimation;
- Proactive problem-solving habits and engineering mindset;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Good written and spoken English.
Will be a plus +
- Experience with Objective-C/C++;
- Experience with VoIP, SIP, and WebRTC.
- Experience with IoT, video streaming, peer-to-peer, and Bluetooth.
- Ability to work 100% remotely/hybrid/office.
- 4 days working week (10 hours per day).
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Vacation 24 working days.
- Internal training and knowledge sharing.
- Team activity and trips for 2-3 days inside/outside Georgia (sometimes with families)
- Participation in selected technical conferences and exhibitions.
- Professional growth within the company, performance review, and salary increase based on work results.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]v