Optime is a worldwide provider of software engineering services. Our focus is embedded software, telecommunications systems, network applications, and multimedia systems development. Our mission is to exceed customers’ expectations and set a new standard for industry-leading solutions.
We at Optime deliver software solutions with ultimate care and virtue and strive to be a trustworthy partner for our clients.
We are looking for a Team Lead who will be responsible for the design, integration, implementation of features, and bug fixing of the video streaming management systems.
You will lead a team of 4 people and participate in the development of the team (hiring new employees, building people management processes, and developing projects).
What you will do:
- Actively contribute as a Software Developer on an Agile development team.
- Design and implement critical features based on product requirements.
- Work closely with the design team and PLM throughout the development process from initial design to software integration.
- Maintain existing functionality and provide engineering support for released products.
- Successfully meet the targeted project timeline (Target vs. Actual) and objectives.
- Analyze and tune system designs to identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and lessons learned with the team, and functional areas and communicate recommendations.
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with internal/external customers, ensuring objectives and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Unit test, system test, integration, and general troubleshooting of media-centric software systems.
- Research/ technical evaluation of relevant technologies for the real-time control and monitoring system.
- Working with customers and product line managers to specify robust system designs for the purposes of distributing broadcast quality media
- 7+ years of Software Development experience in a Windows environment.
- 3+ years experience in developing applications in C#, .NET Core 2.0+.
- Experience in programming multi-threaded applications.
- Experience in designing and developing Microservices.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to memory and performance.
- Experience with large-scale, real-time software development.
- Able to design components and organize projects to reuse components across multiple applications.
- Hands-on experience creating and utilizing virtual machines and containers
for service development and testing.
- A track record of successful product delivery meeting time, budget, functionality, and quality targets.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Experience in network programming and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work 100% remotely/hybrid/office.
- 4 days working week (10 hours per day).
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Vacation 24 working days.
- Internal training and knowledge sharing.
- Team activity and trips for 2-3 days inside/outside Georgia (sometimes with families)
- Participation in selected technical conferences and exhibitions.
- Professional growth within the company, performance review and salary increase based on work results.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]v