Optime is a worldwide provider of software engineering services. Our focus is embedded software, telecommunications systems, network applications, and multimedia systems development. Our mission is to exceed customers’ expectations and set a new standard for industry-leading solutions.
We at Optime deliver software solutions with ultimate care and virtue and strive to be a trustworthy partner for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced C# .Net Core Software Developer who will be responsible for the design, integration, implementation of features, and bug fixing of the video streaming management systems.
You will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions to complex problems. Together with other developers and technical leaders, you will be involved in the design and development of reliable designs and components for high-performance mission-critical workflows.
What you will do:
- Be actively involved as a Software Developer in an Agile development team.
- Design and implement important features based on product requirements.
- Work closely with the design team and PLM throughout the development process, from initial design to software integration.
- Maintain existing functionality and provide technical support for released products.
- Successfully meet the targeted project timeline (Target vs. Actual) and objectives.
- Analyze and tune system designs to identify and fix performance bottlenecks.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and lessons learned with the team and functional areas and communicate recommendations.
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with internal/external customers, ensuring objectives and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- Unit test, system test, integration, and general troubleshooting of media-centric software systems.
- Research/ technical evaluation of relevant technologies for the real-time control and monitoring system.
- Working with customers and product line managers to specify robust system designs for the purposes of distributing broadcast quality media.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience in a Windows environment.
- 3+ years experience in developing applications using C#, .NET Core 2.0+
- Experience in programming multi-threaded applications.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues related to memory and performance.
- A track record of successful product delivery meeting time, budget, functionality, and quality targets.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with large-scale, real-time software development.
Nice to Have:
- Good experience in network programming and troubleshooting.
- Hands-on experience creating and utilizing virtual machines and containers for service development and testing.
- Experience developing Microservices.
- Ability to work 100% remotely/hybrid/office.
- 4 days working week (10 hours per day).
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Vacation 24 working days.
- Internal training and knowledge sharing.
- Team activity and trips for 2-3 days inside/outside Georgia (sometimes with families).
- Participation in selected technical conferences and exhibitions.
- Professional growth within the company, performance review, and salary increase based on work results.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]v