This is the right place for you If you have the desire and passion for impactful work.
We are Optime, a high-growth International Software development company with strong leadership with over 20 years of extensive experience, focusing on embedded and telecommunications systems engineering.
We are looking for an experienced C++ Software Developer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, integration, implementation of features, and bug fixing of the video streaming and processing products. You will work in a collaborative team environment that encourages you to perform at your best and challenges you to engineer elegant solutions to complex problems. You will work with other developers and technical leads to design and develop robust designs and components for high-performance critical workflows.
What you will do:
- Actively contribute as a Software Developer on an agile development team;
- Design and implement critical features based on product requirements;
- Work closely with the design team and PLM throughout the development process from initial design to software integration;
- Maintain existing functionality and provide engineering support for released products;
- Successfully meet the targeted project timeline (Target vs. Actual) and objectives;
- Analyze and tune system designs to identify and eliminate performance bottlenecks;
- Identify process improvement opportunities and lessons learned with the team, and functional areas and communicate recommendations;
- Foster and maintain collaborative relationships with internal/external customers, ensuring objectives and customer satisfaction are achieved.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience including multi-threaded application development.
- A solid foundation in computer science with an in-depth understanding of system architecture, object-oriented design, concurrent programming, inter-process communication, operating systems, and network fundamentals
- Strong C/C++ development skills
- C# - WPF development skills
- Ability to analyze, prototype and debug solutions and accurately communicate the results
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and best practices
- Proven ability to work independently and with teams; designing, developing, and deploying solutions, and delivering projects on time with minimal direction
- Linux OS experience
- Clean Coder — can write elegant code, which works and it’s easy to read and maintain.
- Adaptability — willingness to learn new tools, languages, and processes. Adjust to changing priorities and assignments.
- Versatile & adaptable to new tools & challenges
- Ability to support multiple projects.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence specifically for agile development.
Profits you can get:
- Ability to work 100% remotely, hybrid, or from the office.
- Work only 4 days a week, 10 hours per day.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]v