OpsWorks Co. is an outsourcing/outstaffing IT company with headquarters in Ukraine, Estonia, and USA. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our client’s project, a US-based company specializing in Custom Enterprise Software. You will be part of the core development team.
This is a full-time, fully remote, and long-term position.
- 3 years of experience in Java (at least Java 8.0+) Development and Multithreading/Concurrency Control;
- Strong experience in Spring MVC (5.0), Spring Core, and Spring Security;
- Exposure to MyBatis 3.0., Maven, managing deployments on Tomcat 10.5, and Apache 2,4;
- Thorough understanding of OOP concepts and must have implemented those concepts in programs;
- Expertise in database programming concepts and writing complex queries in Postgres 10 and MySQL 5.8;
- Experience in integrating various AWS technologies, such as AWS ElasticSearch, Redis, etc.
- Experience in writing unit test cases using Mockito and JUnit;
- English — strong Intermediate, both verbal and written.
You will be responsible for:
- Architecture designing, coding, unit testing, and implementation of Web applications and Mobile based projects;
- Designing and implementing new procedures and guidelines to enhance productivity and quality;
- Identifying application upgrade path and opportunities for improving the design, performance, and code of existing applications;
- Mentoring team of Developers;
- Developing an understanding of the latest technology in Web and Mobile Based applications.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of tenant-based login mechanisms, such as FusionAuth;
- Opportunity to learn new technologies;
- Self-education support (access to a premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and sports cards compensation;
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.
On behalf of OpsWorks Co. our partner is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. We help our customers located worldwide to expand their distributed teams of talented software engineers who truly believe in what they’re doing. You will be part of a team with global market experience in building Custom Enterprise Software.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully working with you very soon!