OpsWorks Co. is an outsourcing/outstaffing IT company with headquarters in Ukraine, Estonia, and USA. We are looking for a Junior Developer to join our client’s project, a US-based company specializing in Custom Enterprise Software. You will be part of the core development team.
This is a full-time, fully remote, and long-term position.
- Programming fundamentals (loops, flow constructs, data types, object/array manipulation, comparisons, functions, events, etc.);
- Basic understanding of backend API integration;
- Ability to write SQL queries;
- Ability to investigate and debug issues;
- Good analytical skills;
- English — strong Intermediate, both verbal and written.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies;
- Self-education support (access to a premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and sports cards compensation;
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience.
On behalf of OpsWorks Co. our partner is looking for a Junior Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. We help our customers located worldwide to expand their distributed teams of talented software engineers who truly believe in what they’re doing. You will be part of a team with global market experience in building Custom Enterprise Software.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully working with you very soon!