OpsWorks Co. is looking for an experienced Full-Stack Developer who can take ownership and help our partner (technology start-up focusing on the sales enablement and virtual training sectors located in Australia) to scale the platform to handle the current rapid growth of the company.
This is a full-time, fully-remote, and long-term position.
Team: CEO, CTO, Product Owner, Marketing Manager, 3 Full-Stack Developers, 1 DevOps.
Tech stack: NodeJS, Angular, AngularJS, NoSQL, MongoDB.
- Work experience in a start-up environment;
- 4+ years of experience developing in Node/Angular/AngularJS;
- Working knowledge of NoSQL stores, and Mongo;
- Experience in software development best practices, such as unit testing, code review, and CI/CD;
- Ability to work independently;
Willingness to mentor and help teammates, share knowledge and experience and learn from them;
- Upper-intermediate level of English;
Nice to have:
- Degree qualification in IT, software engineering, or related field;
- Understanding product design, and customer experience;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Development of new features;
- Testing and iteration of new implementations;
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders;
- Continuous refining approach to architecture improvements;
- Taking smart risks, and generating new ideas;
- Self-education support (access to a premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups and gaining professional certificates);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves;
- Salary review twice a year;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Compensation is negotiable, based on experience;
Call with Recruiter — 30 mins;
Call with CEO — 1 hour;
Call with CTO (includes online coding) — 1 hour;
We help our partners located in Australia to expand their distributed teams of talented software engineers who genuinely believe in what they’re doing. They are working on a technology start-up focusing on the sales enablement and virtual training sector.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully working with you very soon!