OpsWorks Co. is looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer who can participate in a large, fast-growing British trading project and must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with other team members to deliver innovative solutions, understanding the business` needs and architecting an appropriate solution. This is a full-time, remote and long-term position.
- At least 4 years of C# language;
- Solid knowledge of OOP and architectural patterns/principles (including Gang of Four);
- Profound knowledge in .NET Framework 4.x;
- Hands-on experience with Entity Framework, ASP.NET MVC, WCF;
- Experience of SQL Server including stored procedures;
- Strong experience of designing and developing complex high-performance services and/or server-side applications at both a high and low level on the Microsoft stack and C#;
- GIT source control experience;
- Unit testing and mocking;
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Container Instances;
- Experience with AWS;
- .NET Сore experience;
- Knowledge of spread betting or financial derivative trading;
- Agile development experience;
- Remote working experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and implementation of future releases of the product including key infrastructure components according to technical specifications;
- Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing of the trading platform;
- Refactoring current code base for better quality and maintainability;
- Close collaboration with product management, development team, head of development and customers;
- Debugging production issues/bugs and fixing them appropriately;
- Following current industry trends and incorporating best practices into the solution.
- Challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to learn new technologies;
- Possibility to do new things, not just maintain old;
- Possibility to grow your career;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
- Self-education support (access to a premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attendance of professional conferences and meetups);
- Flexibility of the schedule and partial work-at-home opportunities;
- An unlimited contract;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and medical insurance;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
We help our customer located in London to expand their distributed teams of talented software developers who truly believe in what they’re doing. They provide a personal service for every kind of trader, it is electronic trading, telephone trading and execution. They focus on the UK and also expanding across global markets in Europe and Asia.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully work with you very soon!