OpsWorks Co. is looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our client’s project, a Switzerland-based company specializing in a fully-integrated algorithmic trading software solution for quantitative hedge funds. You will be part of the core development team. As a QA engineer, you will design and implement strategic features for our core product and quantitative trading strategies for our clients.
This is a full-time and long-term position.
Tech Stack: Java SE/EE, Java Springboot, ReactJS, Docker, REST assured.
Team: 3 AQA Engineers.
- Experience in or exposure to the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options, and/or Cryptocurrencies;
- Very good expertise in testing multi-threaded & distributed systems;
- At least 4 years of hands-on professional experience in the Testing and Java enterprise environment;
- Very good expertise in the Java11 SE/EE;
- Good understanding of Java Springboot framework and annotations;
- Good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts;
- Good understanding of RDBMS;
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus;
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English.
- Design and implementation of our QA test approach;
- Expand our test automation framework for integration of API tests;
- Expand our test automation coverage;
- Maintain existing automation tests;
- Develop and maintain QA processes and artifacts.
Nice to have:
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering, and/or Computer Science;
- Experience with agile and test-driven development;
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment;
- Trading experience;
- Experience of working with Selenoid and Selenium;
- Experience of working with Keycloak.
- Possibility to grow your career in an international company;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
- Self-education support (access to a premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Fully remote job and flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and medical insurance;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
We help our customers located in Switzerland to expand their distributed teams of talented engineers who truly believe in what they’re doing. They provide everything a typical quantitative trading firm requires to run its research and trading operations. It is the very first and most advanced algorithmic trading software product to allow automated trading of Bitcoin and other crypto-assets.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully working with you very soon!