We are looking for an experienced Senior/Middle Java Developer to join our client’s project, a Switzerland-based fintech company that accompanies financial institutions on their path to digitalization.We offer an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
This is a full-time and long-term position.
- Expertise in common Java tools and frameworks (Java 8 and above, Spring Boot).
- Familiarity with architectures targeted at and consumed by web-based applications (SOA, REST, HTTP-Stack);
- Familiarity with integrating and aggregating data of multiple types and formats from various sources;
- Experience with continuous integration / delivery (e.g. Teamcity, Jenkins) and version control systems (e.g. git);
- Experience in architecting and development of high performance and big volume Java applications;
- Knowledge of databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL), middleware platforms, operating systems (Linux in particular);
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work responsibly in a dynamic international environment.
As a plus
- Knowledge of ElasticSearch
You will be responsible for:
- Development of new features in our suite of products;
- Influence and co-architect the systems and application landscape;
- Shape features from requirements gathering to delivery;
- Contribute with your ideas and initiatives as part of our agile environment.
- Challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to learn new technologies;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
- Self-education support (access to premium subscription to Safari Books Online, etc; paid attending professional conferences and meetups);
- Corporate English lessons with a native speaker;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves and medical insurance;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
On behalf of OpsWorks Co., the client is looking for a Java Developer to join our team on a full-time basis. We help our customers located in Switzerland to expand their distributed teams of talented software engineers who truly believe in what they’re doing. As a developer you will experience first-hand the dynamic, fast-moving world of a growing fintech project.We offer you to join an exciting development project with a state-of-the-art technology stack around a disruptive vision for wealth management.
Apply and we look forward to meeting you and hopefully work with you very soon!