About Our Company
We own and operate one of the best complaints and reviews platforms in the USA.
online reviews and complaints about different brands, products and services.
improve customer service provided by companies to their clients.
enterprise and mid-size
businesses in different industries from around the globe.
we are headquartered in New York with an office in Kharkov, Ukraine.
This role requires collaboration with business stakeholders and technology teams. As a business/web analyst you will take an active part in team work planning and reporting activities. The leadership team will make decisions relying on your actionable insights transformed from collected and interpreted data.
As the business demands change and new issues arise, you need to be flexible and able to adjust on the fly.
We expect you to refine Jira backlog, write technical specifications, develop solutions and craft high-quality executive presentations. We need your exceptional problem solving and analytical skills to structure complex tasks.
As we are a product-based company, your prior experience in such companies is a strong plus.
• 2+ years of relevant experience
• Experience in analysis of user-data from large databases
• Experience in metrics driven-decision making
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
• Strong presentation and data visualization skills
• Experience in analyzing results for online campaigns, e.g. email
• Experience in acceptance testing
• Advanced understanding of online conversion techniques and conversion funnels
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to develop and use structured approaches to identify root causes and recommend solutions
• Task switching ability
• Identification of tasks
Would be a plus:
• Understanding of UX/UI best practices
• UGC domain knowledge
• GA, GTM
, Lucidchart, Miro, Visio or similar
• A full-time job and a long-term contract;
• Flexible working hours with compensated overtime;
• Official employment, managing your taxes and accounting;
• Kharkiv IT Cluster membership;
• Career and professional growth opportunities;
• High salary (determined during the job interview), regular performance reviews;
• Cozy office in the downtown of Kharkiv City;
• Paid vacation and sick leave;
• Optional benefits package that include health insurance, gym membership, English courses, compensation of certification, courses and training;
• Internal meetups;
• Creative and lively team of IT specialists, adequate management and zero unnecessary bureaucracy;
• Unlimited snacks and good coffee;
• Regular team buildings.