We are looking for a person who is passionate about building relationships with media representatives, influencers and customers. The person who can’t imagine his/her life without social media.
We need YOU badly if all of the below doesn’t scare you and sounds challenging to some extent.
• Fluent English;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• 1+ years as a proven experience of PR/Communication or/and SMM Manager;
• Excellent research skills;
• Exceptional writing and editing skills;
• Attention to details;
• Coordinate with marketing and SEO teams;
Would be a plus if you have used: HARO, Airtable, Buzzstream or any other CMS/PR or SEO tools.
• Full-time job (in office after quarantine);
• Office 2 minutes from the Historical Museum metro station;
• Competitive salary + bonuses for the year;
• Flexible working hours: start of the work day
• Official employment, full social package (24 calendar days of vacation, paid sick leave);
• The company pays for conferences, seminars and training that will help you grow as a professional;
• We hold corporate events and team-buildings have lunch together, organize charity trips to the orphanage;
• Manage media inquiries;
• Create media pitches;
• Assist journalists with researches;
• Build relationships with influencers, bloggers, and journalists to grow brand awareness; cultivate new contacts;
• Create media digests/internal templates;
• Manage brand’s accounts on forums;
• Increase brand awareness through social media channels;
• Communicate with community in social media;
• Create social media content plan;
• Research and define interesting content for implementation best content strategy;
• Monitor, analyze and report PR and SMM results.
Opinion Corp is an international company with 12 years of experience in the field of customer service and the development of platforms that facilitate it. We have created and continue to maintain one of the most popular English-speaking online platforms for collecting feedback and complaints about companies, products and services on the Western market.
A few facts about our project:
70 thousand companies
1.2 million reviews
3.5 million visits per month
10 million page views per month.