Opinion Corporation is an international company based in the USA with an office in Ukraine. Our company is a leader in customer service and consumer advocacy since 2006. Opinion Corporation owns a website that is dedicated to let people share consumer experience about products and services.
Our team of 4 Customer Service/ Business Development Managers is looking for a good team player to join them.
· Fluent English
· 2+ years of Customer Support experience
· 1+ years of total experience with ZenDesk, Zoho, Desk, Kayako or similar CRMs;
· High level of honesty and professional integrity
· Presentation & reporting skills
· Great computer literacy (MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Strong analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
· Conflict resolution skills
· Jira/ Redmine
· Clearbit, Hunter or similar software
· Competitive compensation and annual bonus according to performance review
· Flexible work schedule: Monday through Friday between 9:00 or 10.00 am to 6:00 pm or 7.00 p.m.
· Modern and cozy office in the city downtown ( 100 m from Historical Museum subway station)
· English speaking club in the office
· HappyFriday with free lunches and table games
· Official employment with full social package (18 business day of vacation, paid sick leave)
· Corporate educational system with its own library. At the initial stage, we train and help you to know our website and become a part of our team. Also, you will have a possibility to attend conferences and workshops outside to develop your professional skills
· You will have an opportunity to develop your career path
Our team is very friendly. We hold corporate events, team buildings, help kids in an orphan house.
More you can see at goo.gl/J3vCo3
· Ensure delivery of excellent customer service through fast and accurate processing of tickets (Desk.com, Zoho.com), phone communication (GoToMeeting), and coordinating with other departments to resolve inquires (Jira and Skype).
· Onboarding of new VIP clients and their team members (large US and Worldwide brands).
· First point of customer contact for general inquiries like pricing, products, scheduling etc.
· Build and maintain business relationship with clients by providing prompt and accurate service (Avg. turnaround time is from 1 to 5 business days);
· Creation of templates (canned responses), guidelines and instructions both for internal and external use;
· Participate as a team member by conducting and receiving trainings, sharing resources, offering workload assistance, and assisting with department planning and product development.
· Participate in pre-sales process including researches, presentations, marketing materials, advertising, and optimization of existing and providing ideas for new mass mailing advertising campaigns (NO COLD CALLING);
· Analysis of competitors and search for new opportunities for the company;