Opinion Corp is an international company with 12 years experience in customer service and consumer advocacy. We have created one of the most popular English-speaking online platforms for collecting reviews and complaints about companies, goods and services in the western market. Our achievements are largely attributed to diligence, creativity and hard work of our team.
Today we are looking for a new addition to this team — a video interviewer. It can be you.
NOTE! Please keep in mind that this is a part-time remote position. Video interviews will be conducted on Monday — Friday (8pm — 12am), Saturday and Sunday (4pm — 11pm). Video interview schedule can be adjusted.
• Conduct video interview of consumers about their experience with various goods and services. Record their responses to provided questions;
• Assist with the assembly of video interviews;
• Pre- and post-interview communication with interviewees via phone and email;
• Generating, researching and pitching ideas for video interviews;
• Staying current on corresponding industry trends for possible opportunities to create stronger and more engaging video content.
• Excellent command of English (native speaker level);
• Exceptional writing, research and verbal communication skills are required;
• Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong attention to detail is imperative;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Someone who feels comfortable contacting individuals to participate in consumer video interviews;
• Ability to communicate a friendly demeanor and build trust with interviewees;
• Proficiency with basic operations of a personal computer is necessary, but training in interviewing-specific software will be provided.