Communication and Management:
- Build a business relationship, turn customer’s requirements and feedbacks into epics and user stories, prioritizing them and case by case hand over to partners.
- Ensure customer receives needed service on time to achieve their goals
- Help selected customers to onboard, focusing on the features to learn, prioritizing the tasks and business goals in the proper and achievable roadmap with high value to the market.
- Participate in writing the Statement of Work (SOW)
- Cooperate with sales and production team to stay aligned with the latest product updates
- Cooperate with Partnership department
- Keep his eye on License expiration dates with permanent follow-up.
- Stay a point of escalation for departments, sharing likes and dislikes about the product and service.
- Do a check-up of resource allocation to make sure it is planned accordingly
- Cooperate closely with the Finance team to facilitate effective financial control
Main required skills:
- 4+ years of experience in customer success management field;
- Experience in a management role;
- Fluent level of English;
- Strong experience is Jira usage;
- Excellent experience with software delivery;
- Active in communication and curiosity;
- Attentive to details.
- Project Management/Scrum courses would be a big plus;
- Technical or Management education.
What we offer
- Friendly team atmosphere;
- Career and professional growth;
- Mentoring and support from all colleagues;
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results;
- Exciting new technologies to learn;
- Full medical insurance;
- Temporarily all our team is working remotely, but we have several co-working spaces occasionally.