We are looking to hire a new member of our QA team who will possess backend testing knowledge and will be involved in the QA process for Access Server, a full-featured secure network tunneling VPN server. The application supports a wide range of configurations, including secure and granular remote access to internal network and/or private cloud network resources, and applications with fine-grained access control.
• Good knowledge of networking (OSI model, DNS, VPN etc.)
• Experience with different Linux operating systems (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian) is a must
• Experience with Unix/Linux, command line comfort
• Virtualization — VM’s, ESXI
• Familiarity with issue tracking tools (Jira), understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
• Upper-intermediate/Intermediate English level, both spoken and written
• Excellent communication abilities
• Experience with automation — python, bash scripting
• Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean), ELB, clustering, high availability, RDS database
• Knowledge of authentication protocols (PAM, LDAP, Local (sqlite db), AD) and security tools, understanding of SSL web certificate use and PKI
• Good knowledge of .x509 architecture (Generate and apply different types of HTTPS Certificates)
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. We are currently looking for a rockstar to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary
• Great modern office space
• Flexible working schedule, partially remote work possible
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
• Last but not least, we are really fun to work with!
• Help develop, improve, and employ testing strategies and techniques
• Work closely with the product and engineering teams to ensure comprehensive test coverage and report on test execution progress and results
• Participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans
• Promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices
If you have ever used a VPN service, chances are it was based on OpenVPN, an open-source protocol that we first developed over 16 years ago and that has since become the de-facto industry standard implemented in the majority of commercial VPN software. Millions of companies and individual users worldwide have trusted us to transmit their sensitive data in a secure, encrypted fashion. But this was just the beginning...
We are now developing a whole new range of products aimed to deliver our services in a scalable fashion to tens and even hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. To support this ambitious goal, we have set up an R&D center in Ukraine that will, jointly with our headquarters in the Silicon Valley, be the cornerstone of the future generation of VPN technologies used across the globe. This is the story that we are inviting you to join!