• Battle-tested understanding of React and its internals.
• Experience with TypeScript and thorough understanding on when and how to use it.
• Capability to articulate about the purpose, pros and cons of tools being or to be used.
• Ability to take a tech lead role in a project’s front-end development.
• Proficient English (B2+), both spoken and written.
• Experience with Redux-Saga.
• Desire or experience contributing to open source software projects, and/or internal-use tools/libraries.
• Love for whiskey
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. We are currently looking for a rockstar to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary
• Great new office space
• Flexible working schedule, partially remote work possible
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
• Last but not least, we are really fun to work with!
We are looking to hire a new member of our front-end team who will be responsible for developing and improving a new generation of cutting-edge cross-platform VPN tools.
You will be an integral part of the team that will work on a range of new and existing OpenVPN products.
As networking solutions is our company’s core business, a good working knowledge of networking technologies would be a strong plus. Even more important to your success in this position would be your proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility and take ownership.