We are looking to hire a new member of our front-end team who will be responsible for developing and improving a new generation of cutting-edge cross-platform VPN tools.
You will be an integral part of the team that will work on a range of new and existing OpenVPN products, including web, mobile (Android, iOS), and desktop (macOS, Windows).
As networking solutions is our company’s core business, a good working knowledge of networking technologies would be a strong plus. Even more important to your success in this position would be your proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility and take ownership.
• Working experience with ReactJS
• 2+ years of experience in front-end development
• Eager to learn and work with many different technologies
• Self-motivated and can work independently
• Proficient English, both spoken and written
• Excellent communication abilities
• Understanding of network technologies and particularly VPN
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. We are currently looking for a rockstar to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary
• Great new office space
• Flexible working schedule, partially remote work possible
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
• Last but not least, we are really fun to work with!
• Build web, desktop, and mobile applications using cutting-edge technologies
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate front-end best practices
• Be part of a small but growing engineering team in an Agile software development cycle