We are looking to hire a new member of our customer support team who will provide technical support to our corporate clients. You will be responsible for communicating with the clients of Access Server, our cutting-edge corporate VPN solution used by thousands of businesses worldwide.
As our clients use Access Server running various types of infrastructure with complex network setups, they would require assistance and insight to ensure successful implementation and prompt troubleshooting. Communication with the clients occurs primarily through messages in our online support ticket system, and providing fast and accurate responses that guide them to the best possible solution would be your main goal.
This is a technical position and a good understanding of networking technologies is an absolute must. Equally important would be English fluency, excellent communication skills and a proactive, can-do attitude.
• Intermediate understanding of networking (TCP/IP, Routing, Layer 3 etc)
• Junior or middle sysadmin/support skills
• Ability to use WireShark and tcpdump
• Knowledge of ssh, .x509 PKI, HTTPS, VPN
• Knowledge of auth and mfa/2fa systems, for example, RADIUS, LDAP, AD, PAM, Gauth, Duo, Yubikey, RSA
• Understanding and interest in Linux-based OS’s (Ubuntu, Centos, RHEL, Debian, etc.), modern Windows and macOS/OSX systems
• Proficient English, both spoken and written
• Excellent communication abilities
• Experience with various major cloud solutions like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure etc.
• General SQL knowledge, experience with MySQL/SQLite
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. We are currently looking for a rockstar to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary
• Great new office space
• Flexible working schedule, partially remote work possible
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
• Last but not least, we are really fun to work with!
• Investigate client issues received via our ticketing system
• Respond to clients to ensure their full satisfaction
• Coordinate with other team members as well as other teams to resolve or refer more complicated issues
If you have ever used a VPN service, chances are it was based on OpenVPN, an open-source protocol that we first developed over 16 years ago and that has since become the de-facto industry standard implemented in the majority of commercial VPN software. Millions of companies and individual users worldwide have trusted us to transmit their sensitive data in a secure, encrypted fashion. But this was just the beginning...
We are now developing a whole new range of products aimed to deliver our services in a scalable fashion to tens and even hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. To support this ambitious goal, we have set up an R&D center in Ukraine that will, jointly with our headquarters in the Silicon Valley, be the cornerstone of the future generation of VPN technologies used across the globe. This is the story that we are inviting you to join!