• At least 2+ years of experience as a product manager
• Experience writing technical documentation
• Experience with business process modeling techniques
• Understanding of UX, UI
• Knowledge of defining product metrics
• Knowledge of cybersecurity, networking, protocols
• Familiarity with RESTful services
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proactive and can-do attitude, ability to multitask
• Ability to work by flexible schedule (we have stakeholders in USA and Ukraine)
• Experience with web or mobile apps development
• Knowledge of SAML, OAuth
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. You will be the one to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive pay rates.
• Fully remote work environments.
• Generous time off opportunities.
• Team trips and special events.
• A family-like work atmosphere.
• Proactively gather business requirements across products and teams
• Transform business requirements into detailed technical documentation
• Disseminate technical documentation to relevant teams and organize effective feedback cycles
• Work closely with multiple teams across the company to ensure everyone is on the same page
• Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization
We are looking to hire a Technical Product Manager who will interface with various teams across our company (management, engineers, QA etc.) to support the full development life cycle. Your primary responsibility will be to collect business requirements from across the organization, transform them into detailed technical documentation, effectively disseminate it to the relevant teams, and make sure that everyone in the company stays on the same page throughout the process. We are looking for a person, who is willing to do a lot of hands-on work and be involved in the technical side of product development, not just managing a teams.
As networking solutions is our company’s core business, a good working knowledge of networking technologies is desired. Even more important to your success in this position would be your proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility and take ownership.