OpenVPN is seeking a technical product manager or experienced business analyst to coordinate and support development activities related to the development of applications available on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows operating systems. These applications are integral to our virtual networking products and are used to create a secure OpenVPN tunnel for data networking.
Crucial in this position would be a proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility, take ownership of the documentation, and desire to drive the product to success.
- Eliciting, defining, and documenting product requirements
- Document user-application interaction and the various usage scenarios
- Take ownership of the project and drive the software development process through all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle)
- Lead SCRUM meetings
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst or Requirements engineer
- Strong experience in writing technical documentation (functional and technical product specifications)
- Experience in telecommunications and/or security domains, confident domain knowledge (networking, protocols, security authentication, etc.)
- Experience in defining requirements for mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop (Windows, macOS) applications
- Strong, effective communicator in both written and verbal.
- Experience in managing scrum teams
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
It would be a plus:
- Experience in defining requirements for VPN applications
- UX/UI experience
- Familiarity with RESTful services
- Experience with product metrics development to collect insights to make proper decisions about product development
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team, and we care deeply about you:
— Unlimited paid sick leaves;
— Paid vacation 18 working days off per year + national public holidays;
— Flexible working schedule, remote or work possible;
— Great modern office space in the city center (Lviv and Kyiv);
— Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world;
— Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports, etc.
Click here to watch a short video about OpenVPN
🤔 Recruiting screening -> Tech interview (I) -> Tech Interview (II) -> Offer 🥳