OpenVPN is looking for a new member of our QA team who will be responsible for the manual QA process and work closely with customer support of applications available on Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows operating systems.
These applications are integral to our virtual networking products and are used to create a secure OpenVPN tunnel for data networking.
- At least 2+ years of experience in software testing (mobile, desktop, and web)
- Advanced understanding of networking (TCP/IP, protocols, DNS, etc.)
- Experience in creating test documentation and bug reports
- Proficient English, both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills
As a plus:
- Experience in servers and proxies setup
- Experience with command line interface
- Understanding of VPN technology
- Knowledge of different authentication methods, including MFA (SAML, RADIUS, LDAP, AD, PAM, GAuth, DUO, Yubikey, RSA)
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team, and we care deeply about you:
- Competitive salary;
- Paid vacation 18 working days off per year + national public holidays;
- Unlimited paid sick leaves;
- Great modern office space in the city center (Lviv and Kyiv);
- Flexible working schedule, partially remote work possible;
- Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world;
- Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports, etc.
- Work closely with live customers in terms of monitoring reviews and reproducing their issues.
- Daily cooperation with the support team
- Troubleshooting the most complicated support requests
🤔 Recruiting screening -> Tech interview -> Interview with PM -> Offer 🤗