• Advanced understanding of networking (TCP/IP, Routing, Layer 3 etc)
• Junior or middle sysadmin/support skills
• Ability to use WireShark and tcpdump
• Experience with various major cloud solutions like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure etc.
• Knowledge of ssh, .x509 PKI, HTTPS, VPN
• Knowledge of auth and mfa/2fa systems, for example, RADIUS, LDAP, AD, PAM, Gauth, Duo, Yubikey, RSA
• Understanding and interest in Linux-based OS’s (Ubuntu, Centos, RHEL, Debian, etc.), modern Windows and macOS/OSX systems
• Proficient English, both spoken and written
• Excellent communication skills
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
— Competitive salary;
— Paid vacation 18 working days off per year + national public holidays;
— Unlimited paid sick leaves;
— Great modern office space in the city center (Lviv and Kyiv);
— Flexible working schedule, partially remote work possible;
— Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world;
— Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
• Proactively gather requirements
• Transform requirements into detailed technical documentation
• Prepare and conduct trainings for team members
• Сooperation with the support team
• Work with the most difficult support requests
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. We are currently looking for a rockstar to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!