• Experience writing technical documentation
• Experience with business process modeling techniques
• Experience with web (WordPress)
• Solid understanding of UX, UI, usability
• Good knowledge of networking, protocols, authentication etc.
• Knowledge of web security best practices and protocols
• Experience with Google Analytics
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence with an ability to manage projects end to end
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Proactive and can-do attitude, with an ability to multitask
• Flexible schedule
• Experience with TypeScript, React, Next, Storybook, AWS, Git Lab, Contentful (headless CMS), Node.js., PHP
• Knowledge of e-commerce websites and ecommerce operations
• Knowledge of Zendesk, Kayako and other support/ticketing systems
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. You will be the one to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary
• Great new office space
• Flexible working schedule, partially remote work possible
• Working directly with colleagues from San Francisco and around the world
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
• Last but not least, we are really fun to work with!
Your primary responsibility will be to collect business requirements from across the organization, specifically bridging product and marketing needs, and transform them into detailed plans for the website, which you will then execute and drive to the finish line with a team of collaborators.
We are looking for an experienced Technical Web Product Manager who will interface with various teams across our company (management, marketing, engineers, product, QA etc.) to design and execute our website roadmap.
Networking solutions is our company’s core business, which means a good working knowledge of networking technologies is a must. Even more important to your success in this position would be your proactive attitude and the ability to assume responsibility and take ownership.