We are looking to hire a Business Analyst who will be part of our product team. Your primary responsibility will be to perform requirements elicitation, transform them into detailed technical documentation, effectively disseminate it to the relevant teams, and make sure that everyone in the team stays on the same page throughout the process.
We are the team that created OpenVPN, the industry-standard VPN protocol now used by most of the commercial VPN providers worldwide. You will be the one to push further the product that millions of people around the world will be interacting with on a daily basis!
Our philosophy is that we are a small, closely-knit team and we care deeply about you:
• Competitive salary;
• Paid vacation 18 working days off per year + national public holidays;
• Unlimited paid sick leaves;
• Great modern office space in the city center (Lviv and Kyiv);
• Flexible working schedule, remote work possible;
• Working directly with colleagues from Silicon Valley and around the world;
• Team trips, certification and events compensation, medical insurance, sports etc.
As networking solutions is our company’s core business, a good working knowledge of networking technologies is a must.
• 2+ years of experience
• Knowledge of business analysis principles and methodologies
• Experience in writing software requirements specifications
• Excellent knowledge of networking, security, etc.
• Experience in working closely with development and QA teams
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Flexible schedule — some of our stakeholders are based in California (10 hours’ time difference)
• Understanding of UX, UI, usability
• Experience in web or mobile apps development
• Proactively gather requirements
• Transform requirements into detailed technical documentation
• Disseminate technical documentation to relevant teams and organize effective feedback cycles
• Work closely with multiple teams across the company to ensure everyone is on the same page
• Promote a culture of quality throughout the organization
If you have ever used a VPN service, chances are it was based on OpenVPN, an open-source protocol that we first developed 16 years ago and that has since become the de-facto industry standard implemented in the majority of commercial VPN software. Millions of companies and individual users worldwide have trusted us to transmit their sensitive data in a secure, encrypted fashion. But this was just the beginning...
We are now developing a whole new range of products aimed to deliver our services in a scalable fashion to tens and even hundreds of millions of customers worldwide. To support this ambitious goal, we have set up an R&D center in Ukraine that will, jointly with our headquarters in San Francisco, be the cornerstone of the future generation of VPN technologies used across the globe. This is the story that we are inviting you to join!