Слава Україні! У Львівську команду OpenBet Ukraine шукаємо Strong Middle/Senior Android Engineer
Наймаємо лише у Львові
The Android Software Engineer role will be a key one for the OpenBet Product Engineering team. Reporting to the Development Lead, the Software Engineer will be shaping and implementing the technology and product deliverables that will drive forward strategic product deliverables.
What would you do
- Development of new features and functionality for OpenBet Android native mobile applications, including the production of unit tests as and where required.
- Monitor and adapt to changes in the Android Operating systems, native SDKs and build frameworks introduced by Google.
- Work with the Mobile Architect and Principal Engineers to define the direction for the introduction of new technologies and trends to adhere to Google’s native mobile guidelines and best practices.
- Provide structured feedback and recommendations to “back-end” platform developers, to ensure APIs are fit for purpose.
- Proactively identify and address areas of material improvement, notably around native performance, security and code complexity.
- Identify and support the training needs of Android dev teams and in extension the broader OpenBet teams on the Android ecosystem.
- On occasion, lead an Agile workstream.
- Where required, provide 3rd line support and supporting production launches.
If you are the right Senior Android Engineer for us you will be able to demonstrate:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a traditional science subject, ideally computer science, engineering or information systems from a well-regarded university.
- At least 5 published Android apps in the Google App Store.
- Ability to document technical solutions in a variety of formats and to constructively share knowledge with less experienced team members.
- A minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience in designing and developing mobile applications for Android using Kotlin and Java.
- Demonstrable experience working with at least one other web wrapping native framework such as Ionic with HTML 5 and AngularJS, Cordova, React Native.
- Demonstrable experience in developing data heavy, RESTful service driven applications using JSON data models.
- Experience with mobile SSO integrations for authenticating users.
- Demonstrable experience with TDD and / or BDD.
- General understanding of the use of Jenkins and Git (BitBucket)
- Demonstrably strong understanding of Google’s Human Interface Guidelines.
- Some experience with the new Flutter framework.
It would be great to see these experiences as well:
- Understanding of general UX principles for web applications, including responsive and adaptive design principles and how they can be embedded within a native container as webviews.
- Knowledge of the iOS ecosystem and apps.
- Use of a CI/CD framework for Android applications development.
- General scripting skills: Bash, Python, Ruby,etc.
Domain knowledge is not required, but having worked on fully native high data complex Android mobile applications development is.