WHO WE ARE
UKRNET is a product company that creates popular services for Ukrainian Internet users.
@UKR.NET Mail is the most popular Ukrainian email service. 43.5% of over 12 million email users in Ukraine choose it for emailing. @UKR.NET Mail audience finished the month of December 2019 reaching 5.3 million users and achieved 1.6 million in daily users.
Safety — is the priority № 1 for us. Moreover, we strive to make @UKR.NET Mail user-friendly and superfast.
Mostly (for 95%) we’re dedicated to the development of new services and features or expansion of the current functionality. We use a modern technology stack, we have no legacy code. Also, we take seriously performance and reliability of our services, by dedicating enough time to optimize and keep our code highly maintainable.
• С++17 (anticipating C++20).
• Networking (BSD sockets, asio).
• Web (HTTP, SSL/TLS, REST).
• SQL (MySQL, SQLite3).
• NoSQL (redis, memcached, rabbitmq).
• Async network I/O.
• POSIX API.
• Development experience using C ++ 11.
• Experience in designing SQL databases.
• Experience in programming multithreading programs (multithreading).
• Template metaprogramming experience.
• Developing new services.
• Maintaining existing services.
• Extending existing services.
• Developing multithreaded software.
• Developing async network I/O software.
• Designing SQL databases.
• Designing HTTP API.
• Designing high-performance, scalable, high-load services.
Why you should choose @UKR.NET Mail:
• Stable work in the reliable product company.
• Competitive salaries and medical insurance covering cases from the list of standard exceptions.
• Flexible working hours.
• Convenient office in 50 meters from metro station Demeevskaya.
• Gym in the office.
Other UKRNET projects:
• National UKR.NET portal with the most popular news feed: it aggregates about 30 000 news articles from almost 1500 publishers from all over Ukraine on a daily basis. Those publishers include, but not limited to, popular news sites, international and Ukrainian news agencies, online media and regional online news sites;
• online weather service SINOPTIK.ua — No. 1 in Ukraine, which provides the latest weather conditions and forecasts for every populated locality of the country, including villages;
• auto classifieds service AVTOsale.com.ua;
• entertainment services: horoscopes ORACUL, KINOafisha.ua, TV guide TVGID.ua.
UKRNET services audience in December 2019 exceeded 9 million of Ukrainian Internet users.