WHO WE ARE
UKRNET is a product company that creates popular services for Ukrainian Internet users.
@UKR.NET Mail is the most popular Ukrainian email service. 43.5% of over 12 million email users in Ukraine choose it for emailing. @UKR.NET Mail audience in December amounted to 5,3 million users, daily audience — 1,6 million users.
Safety — is the priority № 1 for us. Moreover, we strive to make @UKR.NET Mail user-friendly and superfast.
Mostly (for 95%) we’re dedicated to the development of new services and features or expansion of the current functionality. We use a modern technology stack, we have no supported legacy code. Also, we take seriously performance and reliability of our services, by dedicating enough time to optimize and keep our code highly maintainable.
• EcmaScript 2019.
• React(16.12)/ Redux.
• CSS/LESS/PostCSS(preset env).
• WebPack 4.
• Experience in developing complex applications in the React/Redux stack.
• Experience in designing semantic and adaptive layout using modern approaches.
• Experience with GIT.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Typescript.
• Experience with react hooks.
• Experience with library react-act/react-action, redux-saga, immutable/immer, formik/final-form.
• Understanding the internal principles of webpack and ability to customize configuration.
• Experience with Vue/Vuex.
• Understanding the BEM methodology.
• Developing new and extending functionalities of authentication service and other related email services.
• Refactoring the email service interface in order to migrate to a modern technology stack.
• Code coverage with tests.
Why you should choose @UKR.NET Mail:
• Stable work in the reliable product company.
• Competitive salaries and medical insurance covering cases from the list of standard exceptions.
• Flexible working hours.
• Convenient office in 50 meters from metro station Demeevskaya.
• Gym in the office.
Other UKRNET projects:
• National UKR.NET portal with the most popular news feed: it aggregates about 30 000 news articles from almost 1500 publishers from all over Ukraine on a daily basis. Those publishers include, but not limited to, popular news sites, international and Ukrainian news agencies, online media and regional online news sites;
• online weather service SINOPTIK.ua — No. 1 in Ukraine, which provides the latest weather conditions and forecasts for every populated locality of the country, including villages;
• auto classifieds service AVTOsale.com.ua;
• entertainment services: horoscopes ORACUL, KINOafisha.ua, TV guide TVGID.ua.
UKRNET services audience in December 2019 exceeded 9 million of Ukrainian Internet users.