• 3+ years of experience in Java/Kotlin;
• Knowledge of the Android SDK;
• Expertise in OOP/OOD concepts, SOLID principles, multi-threaded programming, dependency injections;
• Knowledge of MVP/MVVP patterns;
• Experience in Android Jetpack;
• Experience in Room/DataBases;
• Knowledge of Android Clean architecture;
• Experience in bluetooth/ble;
Knowledge of CI/CD process.
Will be a plus:
Experience with medical equipment connection;
Experience with BLE/Bluetooth device connection.
• Work on a completely new project, which is the company’s own product in telemedicine, in a team of professionals with strong support and mentoring;
• Competitive salary with regular reviews;
• 50% of compensation for participation in IT-events or certification under your CDP;
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center;
• Ukrainian calendar of holidays;
• Social package: 18 workdays of paid vacation, paid sick leave (in accordance with the legislation.
• Ability to understand the technical requirements and implement it according business needs;
• Document existing project.