• Commercial development experience of at least 5 years;
• Experience in designing highly loaded systems;
• Knowledge of PostgreSQL and MongoDB;
• Knowledge of Celery and RabbitMQ;
• Experience in the deployment and maintenance of systems on the AWS;
• Deep understanding of containerization (Docker);
• Developed large IT projects;
• Excellent knowledge of OOP and basic design patterns;
• Deep knowledge of Python;
• Deep knowledge Django;
• Experience with logging, celery, allah, mptt, pytz, compressor, sorlthumbnail, queries, cache framework, sendfile, reversion etc.
Will be a plus:
• Experience with medical systems;
• Machine learning experience or other development experience based on working with data.
• Work on a completely new project, which is the company’s own product in telemedicine, in a team of professionals with strong support and mentoring;
• Competitive salary with regular reviews;
• 50% of compensation for participation in IT-events or certification under your CDP;
• Comfortable and cozy office in the city center (10 minutes to Architect Beketov metro station);
• Ukrainian calendar of holidays;
• Social package: 18 workdays of paid vacation, paid sick leave (in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine).
• Design and development of systems based on business requirements;
• Definition of application architecture or its evolution;
• The choice of methods of interaction between system components;
• Creating a working prototype;
• Software Design of interfaces and application components;
• Analysis and correction of performance problems;
• Architectural review of business requirements;
• Code and design review with big changes;
• Code refactoring;
• Documentation of all architectural decisions, constant updating of documentation;
• Risk management;
• Coordinating architecture over the next software life cycle;
• Training and consulting programmers.