On behalf of BetBull, Onseo is looking for a Senior Mobile QA Engineer to offer a great opportunity to work in a team of professionals within dynamic Agile environment and to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
BetBull is a product social-betting company operating on Europe and US markets with HQ in London.
Be involved in testing of native mobile applications
· Design and implement mobile application testing processes in the project
· In close cooperation with Product Owner(on sight) elaborate and clarify applications features
· Design and document test scenarios for the futures
· Manual testing mobile applications on both iOS and Android platforms
· Be able to learn and participate in writing automated tests on Appium
· Learn from your colleagues and share your own knowledge and experience with others
· 3+ years of manual testing of mobile applications
· Must have previous experience in testing native iOS/Android applications with writing test scenarios
· Experience with writing and running automation tests is a plus (Appium + Java)
· English spoken and written on the intermediate level or higher
· We are using: Jira, TestRail, Confluence, Jenkins.
What’s in it for you:
· Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with all branches (product, marketing, operations etc.)
· Competitive salary
· Career and professional growth
· Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits