• Advanced understanding of the B2B enterprise solutions
• Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role
• Familiar with Agile software development methodology
• Experience with: protyping/wareframing tools (e.g. Axure, InVision); detailed competitive and consumer analyses; UML/BPMN, ER-model;
• Strong portfolio of design projects. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
• Experience with resource management systems will be a plus
Really good team and democratic management, many works in the company for a long time and sincerely committed to their cause
Regular reviews of efficiency and review of wages
Salary is determined by the results of the interview
Paid sick leave and
Payment for the season ticket to the gym
Team meetings and teambuildings
Conduct user research and testing
Conduct competitive analyses of different solutions
Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
Implement ’useful’ design solution
Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.