• At least 3 years of Experience working in .NET, C#, OOP Concepts MVC applications with specific exposure to .Net.
• Experience with Agile methodologies for software development and exposure to software life cycle.
• Excellent Problem Solving Analytical and Debugging Skills.
• Knowledge about SQL.
• Web Services — WCF, REST, Web APIs,.
• Ability to work in team in diverse / multiple stakeholder environment.
• Analytical, Communication and Client Interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• English level — high.
• Knowledge with Elasticsearch.
• Knowledge with .NET Core.
• Friendly and highly professional team.
• Democratic management.
• Professional growth and trainings.
• Career planning and regular performance reviews.
• Competitive salary.
• Annual performance review.
• Long-term employment with 20 business days paid vacation.
• Sport reimbursement.
• Free English lessons.
• Medical insurance.
• Paid sick days.
• Participate in the entire development life cycle, from requirements, design, coding, deployment to rollout.
• Work closely with product managers, System analysts and testers in a highly collaborative team environment.
• Deliver secure, high performance, maintainable code using best practices.
• Ensure all development work is carried out with a consistently high-level of quality.
As global leaders of online gaming entertainment, we are committed to a pro-active policy of corporate and social responsibility that reflects the high professional and ethical standards we have set for ourselves.
We are constantly creating new and innovative ways to create a caring, responsible gaming environment and to ensure all those who visit our site can do so with confidence and safety.
We are responsible for our employees who work with us worldwide. We must provide an enjoyable work environment where people are challenged and motivated to excel, where flare is rewarded, compensation is fair and the balance between work and family is respected. Individual development is encouraged and advancement is based solely on merit. We must always invest in developing our employees so that they can achieve their personal aspirations. All employees should expect their managers to be capable, knowledgeable and motivating. We must always treat our suppliers and other partners with respect, enabling them to make a fair profit. We will never expose our employees to regulatory risk and all employees should be comfortable that their actions are just and ethical.