• 4+ years of experience managing engineering teams 8 people or more
• Proven ability to positively influence others, solve complex team problems and manage the expectations of various stakeholders
• Strong mobile Client and/or Server development leadership for apps, preferably games
• Gaming and specifically Social Casino experience, ideally
• An ability to make well informed, but quick and confident decisions
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Interpersonal skills, including mentoring and helping engineers define and achieve their career goals
• A degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering is a plus
• Full-stack knowledge, comfortable architecting solutions that include client and platform components
• An understanding of and appreciation for industry best practices, such as test-driven development
• Experience with Unity platform and ecosystem is a plus
• Experience with AWS is a plus
• Familiarity with build systems
• Familiarity with dependency management systems
You’ll also find here:
* Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
* Good experience developing leading-edge, cross-platform, 24×7 consumer applications and services that have touched millions of people
* Salary is determined by the results of the interview
* Interesting long-term project using cutting-edge technologies
* Individual program of development
* Work in a comfortable office
* Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, financial stability
* Career planning and regular performance reviews
* 24 calendar days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
* Medical insurance, sports compensation
* Free English lessons
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible for the Vinnitsa Engineering team and in charge of aligning the local roadmap with the Tech and Product strategies.
In addition to having a deep understanding of technology, we are looking for an excellent leader and manager who will help develop and improve the engineering team.
• Coordinate dependencies and interactions with other internal teams and external partners on the project.
• Oversee/improve development lifecycle that encapsulates building, deploying and managing game software in a live environment.
• Ensure consistent game application, both server, and client, of best practices, policies, and standards, such as code reviews and test coverage. Evolve these through contributions from all levels.
• Lead a team of engineers, ensuring that project scope, priorities, objectives, and personal development align with organizational goals.
• Provide hands-on creative and development services as required to meet goals and service levels.
• Advance clear communication techniques for effective information flow between locations and time zones.
• Train and develop management and technical leaders within your groups.
• Commit to high-speed iterations, high code quality, and continuous improvement via agile processes (code reviews, automated testing, continuous integration, and continuous deployment).
• Manage and improve processes among the different teams involved in launching our games.
• Work closely with the R&D Director to shape and determine the long-term direction of technologies used to create the best user experience for our players.
DGN Games brings the pinnacle of casino gaming technology to the hands of our players by delivering super web & mobile experiences.
DGN Games is a truly global company which employs the combined strengths of a multi-cultural team spread across four continents.
We base our continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and a variety of top-notch gaming content.
The end result? A high-end gaming experience like no other.