• At least 3 years of work experience in interactive development
• Experience of leading agile teams
• Good skills in applying agile development principles
• Knowledge of software development processes and procedures
• Good understanding of incremental delivery and the value of metrics
• Knowledge of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
• High skills of effective multitasking.
• High communicative and leadership skills
• At least upper-intermediate level of English
• Experience in the social games industry
• Experience in working with Jira and Confluence
You’ll also find here:
• Challenging tasks, opportunity to influence the quality of the product
• Good experience developing leading-edge, cross-platform, 24×7 consumer applications and services that have touched millions of people
• Salary is determined by the results of the interview
• Interesting long-term project using cutting-edge technologies
• Individual program of development
• Work in a comfortable office
• Progressive system of salary, regular salary review, financial stability
• Career planning and regular performance reviews
• 20 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
• Medical insurance, sports compensation
• Free English lessons
• Lead and mentor a team (developers, QA, artists)
• Provide effective risk management
• Set up excellent time management and meet deadlines
• Motivate and encourage team members to reach great results
• Arrange daily stand-ups
• Work in a dynamic development environment
DGN Games brings the pinnacle of casino gaming technology to the hands of our players by delivering super web & mobile experiences.
DGN Games is a truly global company which employs the combined strengths of a multi-cultural team spread across four continents.
We base our continued success on a combination of state-of-the-art technologies, in-depth knowledge of the gaming industry and a variety of top-notch gaming content.
The end result? A high-end gaming experience like no other.